Saturday 14 December 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW // Honey & Oat 3-IN-1 Scrub Mask from The Body Shop


This is my first product review on this blog so it's gonna be stupid and pointless just like the rest of this "blog".

I got this face mask from The Body Shop for about $18. I got it half price because there was a sale going on where the more products you buy the more of a discount you get. My family and I got 5 items so we got 50% off our purchase and this is the only product that I wanted and have been using.

To start off, this product smells amazing, smells so good you'd want to lick it up. Seriously. It says it's supposed to cleanse, polish and moisturize your face, and it does. The first time I used it the skin on my face was so smooth, moisturized, and polished. Exactly what it says on the lid - no false advertising.

The fine print says to not leave it on for more than 6 minutes and to not use it more than 2 times a week. I leave it on for like 20 minutes and only use it once a week. To me, the longer I have this goop on my face the better my face will feel, which it does. 


≈ Thanks for checking out this product review and my shit blog ≈

No comments:

Post a Comment