Sunday 13 April 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW // LUSH // Ocean Salt face and body scrub

I haven't posted anything in awhile and my reason for that is because my "blog" is pointless and also because I'm lazy.

Anyways, I went to Lush recently and bought a few things and one of the items being a face and body scrub.


I went into Lush to get some bath bombs then I randomly asked an employee if they have anything for your face - she showed me this product. She said it makes your skin soft and cleans your face and removes dead skin. She tested the scrub on a little area on my hand and I was sold. The scrub is $21.95 I didn't think about it and just bought it, mostly because I felt like splurging some $$$.


As of now, I've used this scrub three times and my face seems to already be softer and seems cleaner/clearer. I'm happy about how fast it has been working because $22 for a scrub, to me, seems to be just a tad expensive for a guy that doesn't really use any type of product. If this product keeps up with what it has done so far for my face, I will most defiantly purchase this product again.

I should also mention the smell of this scrub. The smell of this scrub, to me, smells like lemon gelato. It smells fresh and just makes you feel awake after using it. That's my opinion of it so yours might be different. Overall, I recommend this product if you want smooth skin, either on your face or somewhere else on your body.


≈ This has been another "product" review ≈


No comments:

Post a Comment