Saturday 23 November 2013

Attempt @ Blogging 2.0

Should I even introduce myself? Whoever is viewing my blog can probably figure out my name since it's on already somewhere on this blog. Jordan is my name, but since it's the internet, call me Jordanoh. Thanks. Well it actually is my name, but not spelt like that. So, hello and thank you for wasting your time checking out my 'blog' because you have nothing better to do. What a shame. This blog started as an assigned school project where I had to actually blog 'professionaly' but then I deleted everything once that class was over. It's been six months since that class finished and lately I've been kind of eager to actually blog. [Fucking twat] Yea, I have a tumblr, but to be honest I don't consider tumblr to be a legit blogging website since the majority of users aren't actually blogging. Tumblr has become some sort of popularity contest with it's users - who has a lot of followers, likes/reblogs on their selfies, or even having 'successful' text posts or shamelessly promoting themselves and their blog with their naked body in their filtered/edited 'self portraits'. I still find enjoyment of being on tumblr - from talking to new people, discovering new music, movies, television shows, photography, and many other things tumblr has to offer. To be honest, I'm bored of typing this intro post for this shitty blog that nobody will read or even give a fuck about. I suck at introducing myself, both online and in person, so I'm just gonna leave a picture of myself so you readers know what I look like so I'm not one of those anonymous bloggers. I guess I should also mention what I will be blogging about on here - basically stuff I buy from online stores; reviews of the products etc., my photography and graphic designs, anything media related - music, movies and other media things. I'm bored.

So yeah. Hopefully I do keep up with 'blogging' so y'all can keep updated on my uneventful life.


No comments:

Post a Comment