Wednesday 27 November 2013

Topman & Urban Outfitters Online Purchases

These following items I purchased online from Topman and Urban Outfitters were sale items, and UO had 50% off on already sale priced items so I ended up getting some good deals.



TOPMAN

I'll start with Topman because I only bought one item, which was a navy and white stars & stripes satchel. The original price was £26 (CAN $45) and the sale price was £10 (CAN $17). Shipping costed £7.50 (CAN $13), which in total came to £17.50 (CAN $30).

The bag is made with a good quality faux leather (I'm assuming), the lining inside is a bold red colour which stands out from the navy colour. There are two extra pocket areas, one inside the bag that is zippered and the other on the outer part of the bag (where the design is) which uses a magnetic button to close. I should also mention the bag can be used as a laptop carrier too and it'll still have room for other items of yours.

Overall, I'm satisfied with this bag, I like the design and loved the price because it was such a bargain compared to the full retail price. (Link to Topman's bag section)




URBAN OUTFITTERS

My most recent order from Urban Outfitters was in mid-October and I've literally kept the entire order in the box it came in up until now. To be honest, I forgot about it. At the time of when I placed this order, UO was having a sale - 50% off already sale priced items, so I of course I had to buy stuff I don't need.

Outcast Americana Tank Top
Just an average Americana black and white tank top, it was $9.99 then with the sale it came to $5.


Great White Shark Tee
I simply got this shirt because it has an awesome massive great white shark with it's mouth open which basically covers the entire front of the shirt. Regular price $19.99 - sale price $10.


Fieldline Camo Backpack
Besides other than the price to why I like this backpack, is because it has more than enough room for your things. The straps on this bag are heavy duty so it can totally be used for school and it for sure can hold a laptop and textbooks without a doubt. The bag has two compartments, the main one, and and a slightly smaller one which has a pocket for your phone or iPod, and then extra pockets for other smaller items. The last thing I want to mention is the material used for the design part - I'm probably wrong but I want to say that it's some sort of felt material or something similar to felt, it feels nice. This bag was regularly priced at $19.99 - sale price $10.

Americana 5-Panel Hat
Okay, I just wanna say for those that don't know me, I love anything Americana. I just do. I wanted this hat for a very long time, even though I rarely wear hats, especially since it's a 5-panel hat I'll end up looking like an idiot with it on. Anyways, this hat has always been priced at $24.99 but the price was reduced to $19.99, but that wasn't the sale price, with the sale it was $10. Even with the very slim possibilities of me actually wearing this hat in public, I'm happy at the price I got it at.



≈ Thanks for checking out my crappy pointless blog ≈


No comments:

Post a Comment